Friday, December 12, 2008

My Bui Bui Bf


So...u know who this ...that i told u last time my current bf that wrk in Hansome Enterprise .....Kevis Chia ever c him b4 at any supermarket ??hahhaha He a saleman need to go many supermarket to write order ,........The company got supply chocolate o...so anyone like to eat chocolate can try to order from him but sure need to order more la , hahhahahah..hahhahahaha em...sorry for my poor photoshop will be learning to improve again......Paiseh to show it out...hihihiih
My bf like to complain me fat......am i look really fat ????i hate him to call me "Bui Bui" he like to buli me one even in toking way. owes like to callange with me and owes not to say sorry when he wrong or make me cry .........
but i noe he care me so much owes jeoulous me this or that ..........he treat me very very good even he tired or super busy he also will com n look for me ......bring me go here n there ....
**but one thing i dun like is ""he owes smoke , smoke, snd smoke.......call him to smoke less owes smoke more even breakfast, lunch ,dinner b4 or after must have a smoke , play game also smoke , toking also smoke , drive also smoke even in the toilet i think also smoke ....Oh god make me bcom so long gas like aunti ...Haizxxxx..........Kitdao...He real like a Monkey...hahhahahahha

No comments: