Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to Memory


Back to Happyways Marketing & Distribution Company + Handsome Enterprise Life
** The pic is taken at October 2008 (Chris & Peggie Wedding Dinner)

Here is my X-collegues that i work with them b4 at the time 2005 except the pretty gals sit beside me but the Hubby is wrk at happyways supervisor ...I MISS THEM a lot a lot..................coz here is the happiest , fun, enjoy and best working time that i have so.Every person that u saw in the pic is the staff of Happyways + Handsome (sorry some r missing )including the back table too, i very miss those time that we have together although sometime is so many argue in a company, Boss giving so many pressure to us , but overall they also give me so many happiest .......

But i leave from there .....Reason --->>>Not enough Money used lo , Salary small small how ...then look for a new job lo hahhahahahaha...........

Opss.... 4get to told that my bf also from Handsome Enterprise ...HEY where my bf go....he not in the pic sure go smoke (*_*)Sign ....Next time just to show ur guys la...He not a handsome guy but he owes say " hello...I Handsome",hahhahahahaha actually he wan to say ---> "hello , I from Handsome Enterprise" . hihihihihi

Oh Ya ....also need to introduced the gals that sit beside me (Peggie) My Happyways Supervisor Wife and also she my close frenz ......story will told u by next time........


No comments: